All products sold from this store have been properly inspected and checked before shipping, so we recommend that before accepting any package to ensure that the packaging is in good condition. If not, DO NOT ACCEPT THE ORDER, and contact immediately with lool eyewear to notify the incidence and find a faster and better solution.
By signing the receipt notice implicitly accepts that the package is in perfect condition, so if it has been damaged, the carrier will not pay further claims, and lool eyewear shall have no obligation to accept the return of items with defects because of this.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online product you have available within 30 days, counting from the date of delivery the option to withdraw its acquisition. Before making such refund the customer must contact lool eyewear within the period specified by mail, email or fax in order to notify his decision to withdraw from the contract unequivocally.
Any return without prior notification may not be accepted by www.looleyewear.com.
In order to allow the admission of a return, both the product and its packaging should be in perfect condition, without signs of use or broken or damaged packaging and including all documentation accompanying the product and its accessories.
The customer must package correctly to ensure damage-free transportation. Once received and verified that the product is in the same condition it was sent, we will proceed to refund the amount by bank transfer or payment method with which the order was made.
- Causes supported for product returns:
- The delivered item does not correspond to the order placed.
- If for any reason the delivery of your order is higher than that stated, we will contact indicating the approximate schedule for shipping. However, if the delay is such that the customer is no longer interested in acquiring the order, we recommend not to accept the package. So that they save postage costs of the return.
- There is no requirement that the reasons described above for the return of products be met, provided that the consumer withdraws from the contract within the 14 days receiving the product (see point 4).
- State of the articles to be accepted their return:
In order for the return of an order to be accepted, it is essential to return the products correctly, if possible in its original packaging, in perfect condition and with their corresponding documentation, if any.
- Procedure established for the return of the goods:
- If the product needs to be returned, you should contact lool eyewear, by email to email@example.com address, or by calling 0034 932 776 259 indicating the order number and causes of return.
- After providing this information, you can send the item to the address specified. Once verified that the goods are in good condition, we will proceed to refund the purchase, which will take place within 14 days from the communication of withdrawal.
- The costs of returns or exchanges (mainly freight) shall be borne by the customer.
- Right of withdrawal:
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier has acquired the physical possession of the goods
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you should notify by mail of the decision to withdraw from the contract by a clear statement, through a letter sent by post (AD EYEWEAR BCN SL C / Torres i Amat 21, planta 2 local B. 08001 Barcelona) or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To meet the withdrawal period is sufficient that you communicate your desire to exercise this right within the corresponding timeframe
Effects of withdrawal:
Should you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice by you of a delivery other than the least expensive mode of delivery ordinary that we offer) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly requested otherwise; in any case, will not incur any fees as a result of the repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until it we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of repayment thereof, depending on what condition is met first
You should restore or deliver goods directly without undue delay and in any case no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which you communicate your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met is if you send back the goods before the period has ended.
You should bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Only you are responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from handling different than one necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handled.